Advertisements

Thursday 2 October 2014

Taylor Swift: Dating is last thing on my mind

Taylor Swift: Dating is last thing on my mind

Taylor Swift has a "new sick beat."
The crooner, whose name has been synonymous with songs about heartbreak, has turned a 180 and gone full-on happy single pop star.
The "Shake It Off" singer is "dancing on her own and making the moves up as she goes" embracing the single life in a new cover story for British Vogue.
"Dating or finding someone is the last thing on my mind, because I can't picture how it could work with the way my life is," Swift says.
The singer adds that she is actively avoiding a relationship partly due to her paparazzi lifestyle.
"I don't know how a guy is supposed to walk next to his girlfriend when there are 20 men with cameras, and he can't protect his girlfriend because that's the life she chose," Swift says. "I just don't see how it could work, so I don't think about it, and I kind of run from it when it presents itself."
While her Hollywood habits may sound like mo' money-mo' problems to some, Swift still has some of the same issues facing many women, even those who aren't celebrities.
"I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay. At least that's what people say, that's what people say," she sings in her latest single.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Corazon Forum

Copyright © Corazon Nigeria All Right Reserved