Advertisements

Saturday 16 August 2014

M7 HITS THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WITH A TRIPLE BANG




He is a young talented and very hard worker, committed to success. He has always worked very hard, finished secondary school in Lagos, and higher Institution at the Nnamdi Azikiwe university in Nigeria with a second class honors in philosophy and Logic.

 Popularly known for his music with the stage name M7, he says his mother told him that from birth music has been a way of life for the multi-talented artiste. His inspiration and influence has been artiste such as king sunny Ade, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Oliver De Coque, 2face, R Kelly and several other greats.

While in school, M7 got popularity not for his music but for his writing, he has written several books which centers onRelationship, Marriage, Couple and Family development, Societal ideals and lots more.

After completing his education, M7 got in touch with multi talented producer Skill P who has worked with notable Nigerian acts such as Olamide, Yemi Alade and Phenom to recreate his real passion which is music. During their first session, he instantly and irrevocably knew his path was set, it was music and there was no turning back.

M7 attitude, charisma and lifestyle has set him on the same part as his influencers in the industry.

With the statements: “Aim for the moon, even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” and “Goals without actions are empty dreams, and actions turn dreams into goals.” Miracle Ifechukwu 

popularly known as M7 Today we introduce the world to: M7

Corazon: How did you come about the stage name M7?

M7 My stage name really was a head cracker for me, because what the name M7 represents is more than a brand but a true reflection of me, in the cosmos the letter seven stands for perfection, if you calculate the alphabets in the name Miracle it is seven in number, the rest is now history.

Corazon: Where were you born?

M7: I was born in Agwa community of Imo State, but I was brought and breed in Gbagada Lagos state, my environment is part of who I am, the things i learned and witnessed here has really equipped me to be the M7 the world loves now.


Corazon: when were you born?

M7: I was born in the Month of October, I am 27 years of age.

Corazon: may we know if you play any instrument

M7: I am still a work in progress contrary to what everyone thinks and say about the M7 brand, I am presently working on this, I believe you will see me perform with an instrument in my shows, with me you can never know what to expect.

Corazon: when did you start music

M7: I won’t say I started a long time ago, but in truth I find myself always sharing, listening, writing and talking music, it’s what I am. But to answer your question frankingly, I started professionally two years ago.

Corazon: what genre of music do you do?

M7: Is a vast blend of music, my mood dictates to me what to write or do, am a mixture of Technology,Raggae, R&B , Pop, Afropop.

Corazon: can you share with us the title of your first track and the idea behind that song?

M7: The title of my first track is Apology; the idea behind that track was to assist those in need of sending the right apology to their loved one.

Corazon: may we know the title of the tracks you’re promoting now.

M7:  I’m promoting three tracks right now, they are titled “Damini, Ejo, and This love”

Corazon: may we know the idea behind the songs?

M7:  The three tracks I believe will sell itself because they are bangers any day anytime, Damini is a love song for the ladies, Ejo is a club jam for party lovers while, This love explains a story of a man’s true feelings and commitment to his woman irrespective of the criticism and envies present in their environment.

Corazon: asides music what other special talent do you possess?

M7:  am a writer by profession, my major works are centered around relationship, marriage counseling, love, the people I encounter everyday and family reorientation, what motivated this write ups where my experiences as an individual and the wrong I feel my work fights to correct, you can read up some of my write up on www.corazondeleonent.org.

Corazon: where do you see your brand in 5years time

M7:  The usual answer to this question is at the top of my game, but I believe every day the steps you take to a desired goal, will land you where you belong nothing is impossible, am focused on giving the industry Evergreen songs, and my prayers is that God should take me where he wants and not where I want.

 Corazon: What do you feel is your major selling point?

M7:  Haven taken time to study myself as an individual, this may sound like self praise but it is what it is. I got a unique smile, a great voice and my writing aids me as a recording artiste, I always thank God because without him my miracle’s wont have been achievable.

Corazon: how did you discover your talent?

M7:  Actually I discovered I was good at miming people’s songs and I also realized that without having a dose of music in a day, my world is not complete.

Corazon: Do your Parents support your chosen career?

M7 HITS THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WITH A TRIPLE BANG

M7:  My parents weren’t really involved with my idea of going into music, as you all know parents would like you to work or probably learn a specific trade; back then they never wanted to hear that but right now they are giving me thumbs up.

Corazon: What inspires the songs you write?

M7: The street, the things I experience every day, the people I come in contact with and finally my past experiences and mistakes.

Corazon: which artiste will you love to work with?

M7: I would love them to come work with me because of what I possess, but I would love to work with Yemi Alade, I-jay, Runtown, Patoranking and a host of them.

Corazon: May we know one of your major challenges in music?

M7: The challenge of talented acts has always been financing their career and staying inspired to render quality Lyrics

Corazon: Which major producer will you love to work with?

M7: You know the Nigerian music industry is equipped with a lot of great music producer and the market keeps expanding with each passing day, but at the moment I can’t get enough of Skill P, he’s a great individual and a talented producer.

Corazon: What advice will you love to give young artiste out there, who choose to walk your part?

M7: Yeah! I would love to tell them to see the future of their current part before attempting the long haul, a lot of people have come into the industry and got lost by the challenges and its vises, believe in yourself stay focused and never do drugs.

Corazon: What will you love to be remembered for?

M7: I will love to be remembered for the difference I bring to the game, want to be remembered for the impact I intend to cut across. My aim is to keep releasing Evergreen songs that the world would follow. Remember its M7 season watch the setting of the sun you will see me right beside it shining brighter than ever.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Corazon Forum

Copyright © Corazon Nigeria All Right Reserved